Monday, February 6, 2012

Why is my spiderman 3 pc game not loading?

i bought spiderman 3 pc ,it installed ok, but when i try to load the game i click ojn the icon my screen flickers for a sec then nothing happens,i know i meet the min requirement? any helpWhy is my spiderman 3 pc game not loading?
hi

allot of gamers including me got the same problem

but now i discover the main reason

u just unplugged the USB devices like card reader , bluetooth device or else

i removed my controller and able to play the game

if u have attached any controller with ur system then u just need unpluged that controller

if u meets with min requirement of the game then

only this (controller attachment) cause the game to stuck



spiderman 3 required the controller with 12 buttons and analog sticks

when u attached the missmatch controller, system will not start the game.

unplugged and get xess to spidey world.Why is my spiderman 3 pc game not loading?
well i want the game to work with my controller and i dont have a 12 button anything. i dont know how to get one because no 12 button in stores. please point me in the direction of a patch that will allow other controllers. im gettin tired of usin the mouse becuase the camera angles suck.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment