Friday, February 3, 2012

How much would Game Stop give me for these used video games?

Before I put these games on eBay, I was wondering if anyone has an estimate what Game Stop might offer me in trade-in value. They are Spiderman 3, Big Mutha Truckers, and Sudoku Mania, all for Nintendo DS; and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong for Gameboy Advance.How much would Game Stop give me for these used video games?
i just sold some games to gamestop, and i can certainly tell u. Ebay is the better option. Spiderman 3 is only $8-9, mutha truckers, around $5 sudoku manis will be roughly $3-7 and the Gameboy advance mario will be around .75 cents

You can always take them in to gamestop and get an appraisel on them, but i can tell you from expereince you always leave unhappy with their price. i sold gears of war and got $14 quote from them and on ebay i got $32 + shipping.How much would Game Stop give me for these used video games?
Well, probably not too much. The best way is just to go in and get an appraisal, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment