Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should I switch to PS3 since a lot of good games are coming out for that?

Right now I own a 360 and I got GTAIV. REACH and MW2



so I was thinking of getting PS3 and getting good games like lego batman, kidz show and spiderman lol jk



like good games i mean Uncharted 2 %26amp; 3 is coming out too God of War and moreShould I switch to PS3 since a lot of good games are coming out for that?
Yes get the PS3. Killzone 3, Motorstorm 3, Resistance 3, and Little Big Planet 2 are coming out next year. The playstation move should have more serious games in the future as well. Then you have the PS favorites like Uncharted as you said.....ratchet and clank....and hopefully jak and daxter. Also the playstation can do a lot other stuff as well. 3d gaming, Netflix, and the store has A LOT of content. To me I think PS3 has better games than the 360.
I think you should, i've owned a 360 since the day they came out, and I just got my PS3 last week. and let me tell you, I love it, the PS3 exclusive titles, FREE online gameplay ( no more paying for LIVE! ) and great performance.

i'm glad I made the switch and I think you will be too.Should I switch to PS3 since a lot of good games are coming out for that?
Why not go both buy a PS3 and keep your Xbox 360. There is nothing bad about having more then one console..Should I switch to PS3 since a lot of good games are coming out for that?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment