Monday, February 6, 2012

I have ATI graphic card when i start the spiderman game,a massage come that you must have TNL capable 3D card?

a massage comes that you must have a TNL capable 3D card to play this game .What is a TNL capable 3d card, and how do I get one, and does it cost any money, how much money.Please send me information about this I want a software to solve this problem.I have ATI graphic card when i start the spiderman game,a massage come that you must have TNL capable 3D card?
TnL refers to the physics of a game and lighting.



For you to play the game you probably need a ATI 9800 minimum, its price should be around $100.

Check the graphic card on the link below.



There is no software to resolve this problem since its something Hardware related.

No comments:

Post a Comment