Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spiderman 3 the game, will there be multiplayer?

I enjoyed the first 2 but it really lacks multiplayer Ive been on the official site and watched all the trailers. Could there be be a co-op mode where one player plays as normal spiderman and one plays as spiderman in the black suit or peter parker or black cat or venom.(I dont care if it interferes with the story).I really hope they put multiplayer in because chances are that if tobey maguire refuses to make another movie there wont be another game.Spiderman 3 the game, will there be multiplayer?
Based on the other Spidey games, I doubt it. I mean there wasn't any on the other games(and I don't just mean the movie games), and those made millions. The people who make the games only make enough so you will buy the game.Spiderman 3 the game, will there be multiplayer?
I suppose there will be a multiplayer in the Spider-Man 3 game. However, Tobey Maguire will continue with the franchise. There is no way in hell am I going to let Tobey Maguire give up a multibillion-dollar franchise as sexy as this.Spiderman 3 the game, will there be multiplayer?
Ds is multiplayer.
  • biore blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment