Monday, February 6, 2012

How do I beat the lizard redemption mission for Spiderman 3 the game for 360?

Ive tried everything I can think of to get past the 2nd dispenser but that sumbitch doesnt last even halfway through. I fight the lizards and it still goes down. I even tried to draw them away with me but that didnt work. Nothing has worked yet.How do I beat the lizard redemption mission for Spiderman 3 the game for 360?
You think that's hard? Try the third one! That's the toughest level in the game! Use the square, square, square, square, triangle, triangle combo. Spiderman hit's the ground then jumps up and hits it again! It takes out lots of enemies around you. And don't forget to use the slow-motion thing. And your Ultimate attacks.



Oh! sorry! I forgot you have the 360 ver. Well square is light attack and triangle is the seccond attack button. (strong attack, I think it's Y and light attacks are B) So it's light, light, light, light, strong, strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment