Monday, February 6, 2012

Should I get the Ultumate Spiderman, Spiderman 2, or Spiderman 3 game?

I saw that Spiderman 3 got very bad reviews. I only have a PS2 mind. I know Ultimate Spiderman and Spiderman 2 got good reviews, but according to someone who has or has played all three which is the best?Should I get the Ultumate Spiderman, Spiderman 2, or Spiderman 3 game?
in my opioun get spiderman 2 or ultimate spiderman. spiderman 2 is bascially the same as spiderman 3 minus the black suit. ultimate spiderman is the same too exept you dont need the black suit cause you have venom! now if you could play as venom in spiderman 3 then i might have a different opioun but hey what can you do. Venom rocks!!!!!!!Should I get the Ultumate Spiderman, Spiderman 2, or Spiderman 3 game?
I have the PS2 and I own Spiderman 2 and 3. I think 3 is more fun, but it's an easier game to beat. 3 has cooler moves and better graphics. If you want a long game, you should probably go with Spiderman 2. As for the Ultimate Spiderman, I have no idea.
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment